Most home and office users don't have time to hassle with bringing a computer to a retail repair shop. Why make customers go through the process of unplugging all the wires, packing the PC up in the car, dropping it off for several days, going back to pick up the PC and attempting to set it all back up again. Fast-teks makes it easy by going directly to the customer's home or office to handle their computer troubleshooting and repair needs. Newcomputergen.com makes it convenient for customers to get their problems solved quickly.
In extreme circumstances Newcomputergen.com will pick up the PC, repair it in-house and deliver it back to the customer ready to plug and play. Repair services include:
- PC Check-Up: Clean debris and dust from case, fans, defragment hard disk drive, disk cleanup.
- Diagnostic: Troubleshoot system to see if there are any unseen problems.
- Spyware/Virus Removal: Newcomputergen will remove harmful programs on your PC including but not limited to, Trojan horse programs, Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Hijacker, and BHOs.
- PC Clean: Dust and clean fans and drives, remove clutter.
- Data Migration (Transfer): transfer data or files from one computer to another
- Operating System Installation: Update or installation of Windows operating systems.
- Card Installation: Installation of an internal expansion card to your PC or notebook.
- Software: Install any software / program requested by the User / Client
What is Online Computer Repair and How we can help You?
With the benefit of high-speed Internet it is now easy for you to allow us to remote control your computer SAFE and SECURE WAY. Online Computer Repair works just as if we are sitting there with you. We can control your mouse and keyboard and see your screen, and so can you. We can talk on the phone if you like while We do the repair. You can see everything that is happening and be involved in the process – or you may go about your business while we take care of it for you. Chances are we can do it right then when you call, or we can schedule it for a time convenient for you. Here are some frequently asked questions people have in regard to Online Computer Repair:
1. Is Remote Support secure? YES. You control the connection. After we are finished we cannot get back into your computer without your consent.
2. How do you connect? You just go to www.newcomputergen.com/connect and we give you a support key to enter and then our Engineer / Tech Connected to your computer or Server.
3. What if you put something bad on my computer? Can I trust you? You also run that risk if you take your computer somewhere and drop it off. With remote repair you can be as involved as you want to be in the repair process. If you have someone come to your home they can still easily slip something into your computer without your knowledge, and you have the added risk of having a stranger in your home. It is unlikely that anyone would maliciously harm your PC and WE certainly WOULD NOT. We enjoy helping people at a reasonable cost. and Most of ALL we make our living on repeat business and it is in our best interest to do our best for you and your Company.
4. What if my computer will not boot or won't get online? Can you still help me? Most likey we can help you. It never hurts to try. Our Engineer / Techs can step you through some things that might get you online so we can help you further. If we can’t help you there is no charge.
5. What if I need hardware replaced? Most computer problems are software related and can be fixed remotely. In the event of hardware failure I can give you some valuable free advice on how to proceed. Also, we sell computer parts, and accessories for LOW PRICE, compare to your neighborhood retail store like Best Buy, PC Richard, etc. Although we can’t fix hardware problems remotely but we can schedule to come one of our Engineer / Tech to come on site at your House or Business. If not, you can stop by at our office and drop your computer.
6. How do I pay you? You pay (after it’s fixed) with credit card or PayPal on Paypal’s Secure website. I never see your credit card numbers. At the conclusion of the repair you will get a PayPal email invoice. You simply click the link to go to PayPal’s secure website to make your credit card payment.
7. How can you do this so cheap? When I was working in the Corporate and Financial world I would bill out for $150.00 - $200.00 per hour. But now we will spend anywhere from half an hour to two hours on your PC to get it fixed for a flat fee of only $69.99! We can do this at low cost because of the wonder of remote control repair and service. we don’t have go and drive to your home or business unless we have to and necessary. Because of no overhead and our Engineer and Techs have the ability to multitask, we can pass these savings on to you.